INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear customers, the security and protection of your personal data is a long-term priority for us. In accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation), we would therefore like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in connection with your purchase in our online shop and mutual business cooperation with our contractual partners.
THE IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
- The controller of your personal data communicated by you when purchasing or registering in our online store, or in the course of mutual business cooperation, and the operator of the online store located on the website www.krasnakazdyden.cz (hereinafter referred to as "eshop") is the company Krásná Každý den s.r.o., ID No.: 05080720, with registered office at Pod Belárií 705/8, Prague 4, Postal Code 147 00, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Court in Prague,
- In case of interest, you can contact us via the following contact details:
- tel.: +420 799 529 780
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data of contractual partners (resp. their contact persons), obtained when establishing mutual contact or in connection with the conclusion of a contract and the performance of related contractual obligations, and the personal data of the customer, communicated during the purchase or registration in our e-shop, we process in the manner specified in the provisions of this article.
- Therefore, we process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- performance of contractual obligations arising from the concluded contract and/or performance of pre-contractual measures - e.g. ensuring delivery of the ordered goods in the chosen manner;
- fulfilling legal obligations imposed on us by the relevant generally binding legal regulations (e.g. act No. 586/1992 Coll., on Income Taxes, as amended, Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended, and Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended);
- legitimate interest in relation to the protection and enforcement of our potential claims and the optimization of our web presentation for the widest possible range of devices, or also to adapt offers to your preferences and to send you commercial communications;
- your consent to receive news from the e-shop, provided that you have not yet purchased from us.
- The personal data that we process for the purposes specified in para. 2. point. a. - c. of this article are:
- Identification data (name and surname, or. company name and VAT number);
- Contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- Payment details (bank account number);
- Details of your activity in the e-shop (details of the type of device used, IP address, operating system, your browser).
- You do not need to create a user account in our e-shop to purchase the products offered. However, setting up a user account in our e-shop will significantly facilitate further purchases, where you will no longer have to re-enter your personal data necessary for the processing of your subsequent order, which are specified in paragraph 3. (if you filled in this information when registering). If you choose to set up a user account, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract, respectively.the implementation of measures prior to the conclusion of such a contract. In the event of any changes to your personal data, please update it in your user account so that the products you have ordered actually reach you.
- You can also subscribe to our newsletter in our shop. You can subscribe by entering your e-mail address and confirming your consent to the processing of your e-mail address for the purpose of receiving newsletters. We will then send you a message to your e-mail address in which you will reconfirm your registration. For the purpose of sending commercial communications, we process your e-mail address on the basis of your consent. In case you wish to cancel your subscription to the newsletter, you can do so at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" option in the received e-mail or by withdrawing your consent to the processing of your e-mail address by sending it to the above-mentioned contact e-mail address.
- To the extent necessary, your personal data will be transferred to the chosen carrier for delivery of the ordered goods. In connection with the maintenance of our computer system, your personal data may be accessed by our hosting and IT service provider. Your personal data may be further transferred to our accounting and tax service provider and/or legal service provider in connection with the pursuit of any claims we may have.
- Your personal data will be processed for a period of four (4) years from the delivery of the relevant goods ordered in our e-shop to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations (in particular, the handling of any complaints and claims under the contract), respectively. for a period of four (4) years from the date of termination of the subject contract in the case of our contractual partners. We archive tax documents containing your personal data in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act for a period of ten (10) years. Your user account will be cancelled in the event of inactivity lasting more than four (4) years; the cancellation of the user account will not, of course, affect the archiving pursuant to the first sentence of this paragraph. If you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be processed for the above purpose for a period of five (5) years or until your consent is withdrawn; withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of your e-mail address for any other legal reason. The archiving time limits are specified in the administrator's shredding and archiving rules and result from the relevant generally binding legal regulations or, where not provided for by law, from a decision of the administrator. There is no automated decision-making or profiling in the processing of personal data by us.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- You have the right to access your personal data (i.e. the right to obtain information from us about whether we process your personal data and, if so, what data is processed and how it is processed) under the conditions set out in generally binding legal regulations. We are providing you with the above information through this communication.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected. If you find that the personal data we process does not correspond to reality (e.g. a change of name, a change of address), you have the right to request that we correct or supplement the relevant personal data.
- In certain cases, you also have the right to erasure if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the relevant personal data was processed by us;
- you object to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by the applicable generally binding legal provisions and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing by us;
- there has been unlawful processing of your personal data; or
- your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- You have the right to restrict processing, provided that:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; your personal data
- have been unlawfully processed and you request restriction of processing instead of erasure;
- you object to the processing and in other cases provided for by the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest and the right to the portability of your personal data in cases provided for by generally binding legal regulations. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz) if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the law. If you have any doubts or questions about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact us at any time using the above-mentioned contacts.
- We need the requested personal data from you in order to fulfill the contract and/or to process your order in the e-shop. Of course, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but without providing the necessary personal data it is not possible to conclude a purchase contract with us and order the desired product (we would not know where to send the product, we or the delivery company would not be able to contact you in connection with the delivery, etc.).
- In order to ensure the best possible user experience in the e-shop and to ensure its full functionality, we use the so-called. cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device. For more information on the cookies we use, please click here.
- Some cookies are deleted immediately after you turn off your web browser (temporary cookies), other cookies remain stored on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit the website (permanent cookies). For example, you can see what items you were looking at on your previous visit, or you can return to the contents of your shopping cart if you haven't completed your purchase.