A conditioner to protect and moisturise hair with honey, liquorice, organic essential oils and organic cold-pressed oils.
Moisturising, nourishing and strengthening effects for the hair. Protects against daily damage. With liquorice, argan oil, panthenol, wheat proteins and honey.
- Organic licorice extract acts as a moisturizing agent and helps preserve the natural oils in the hair. It promotes blood circulation to the scalp and nourishes the roots by supplying the hair follicles with important nutrients. Thus, it helps to stop hair fall and also nourishes the hair and gives it a healthy shine.
- Organic argan oil, rich in fatty acids, moisturizes the scalp and hair and protects it from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping the scalp healthy, argan oil can help prevent hair loss for a thicker, fuller look.
- Panthenol helps to close the cuticle of each strand, smoothing the hair overall and helping to prevent frizz, flyaways and flyaways. It draws moisture into the strands (acting as a humectant) and then prevents that same moisture from escaping.
- Wheat proteins allow wet detangling without tangling, help prevent frizz and create a protective film against irritation.
- Raw organic creton honey has emollient and moisturizing properties that add moisture to the hair follicles. This naturally smooths the hair shaft and restores shine and luster to frizzy, dry, curly or dull hair. Its natural moisturising properties lock in moisture and prevent future moisture loss.
Use: Apply to shampooed hair lengths, leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. Ideal for use after every hair wash. It does not weigh down the hair. Avoid the eye area. For external use only.
Why will you love it? ❤️
The conditioner is packaged in a 100% biodegradable sugar cane bottle. It smells literally captivating, pleasantly sweet like honey and there is a hint of liquorice in the background.
Aqua**, Argania Spinosa Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (natural origin from rapeseed), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root* Extract, Aqua, Hydrolised Soy Protein, Hydrolised Wheat Protein, Panthenol, D-Pantolactone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethanol*, Honeycomb Extract*, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid. * organic component ** water is replaced by liquorice decoction.
Natural cosmetics are best stored in a cooler, dry place. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or frost. Sunlight can devalue it or reduce its expiry date. At the same time, when using cosmetics, follow the hygiene recommendations, for example, use a cosmetic spatula to scoop the products in the cup, always close the products after use and keep the edges of the bottles clean. Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. However, do not use natural cosmetics on open wounds either. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. In case of eye contact, flush with lukewarm water from the inner corner to the outer corner for at least 15 minutes. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before rinsing. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called. patch test, i.e. apply and test the cosmetic product for tolerance on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist, and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a prolonged period of time, seek medical attention.