PONIO Olive mild soap

Very gentle, gentle soap with a softer foam cleanses the skin non-aggressively and without unnecessary drying. It is made with an increased amount of unsaponified vegetable oils and without perfuming. These properties make the soap ideal for washing sensitive and dry skin. Why will you love it? The natural, handmade ... more
3.18 EUR without VAT
In stock
3.85 EUR
ks
Choose a discounted package
Quantity discounts
Code: 1398
EAN: 8588006706451
Producer: Ponio
89%
30 reviews
Description and parameters
Review (30)
Discussion

PONIO Olive mild soap

Very gentle, gentle soap with a softer foam cleanses the skin non-aggressively and without unnecessary drying. It is made with an increased amount of unsaponified vegetable oils and without perfuming. These properties make the soap ideal for washing sensitive and dry skin.

Why will you love it?

The natural, handmade soap is made of 85% olive oil, which gently cleanses and softens the skin. The other 15% is coconut oil, which in this ratio does not dry out the skin, but instead moisturizes it and creates a fine soft foam. Compared to conventional soaps, the composition has a higher proportion of unsaponified oils, which slightly reduced its durability but maximized its skin-friendliness. The soap is free of any dyes and fragrances.

ParametersAdd to Compare
Use
Lather the soap in wet hands and apply the lather to the skin. Then wash off with clean water.
Volume
100 g (+-5g)
Colour
Neutral
Scents
Unscented
Consistency
Stiff
Cover
Paper
Cover
Without plastic
Vegan
Suitable for vegans
Local manufacturer (CZ and SK)
No
Origin of the brand
Slovakia
Skin type
Sensitive
Skin type
Dry
Skin type
Problematic
Skin type
Sensitive
Skin type
Dry
According to certification
Vegan
Notice
For external use only. However, do not use natural cosmetics on open wounds either. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. In case of eye contact, flush with lukewarm water from the inner corner to the outer corner for at least 15 minutes. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before rinsing. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called. patch test, i.e. apply and test the cosmetic product for tolerance on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist, and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a prolonged period of time, seek medical attention.
Storage
Keep the soap dry between uses. This will increase its service life. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients
Olea Europaea Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
Overall rating:
89%
Marcela P.
100%
Aneta A.
100%
Monika O.
100%
Kamila Z.
100%
Petra V.
100%
Sabina J.
100%

This item has not been discussed yet. If you want to be first, click on the button Add a post

Customers who bought this item also bought

PONIO Olive mild soap

Email address into which you will receive a response
Enter contact phone number
Your wish, at least 3 characters
Tracking product
Please fill in all conditions which has to be reached and an email address where you want to get a notification
EUR
Last visited
Review of the e-shop
100%
U
100%
Varied selection of goods Clear website Speed Packaging
100%
Gorgeous goods reasonable prices fast delivery to the box superb presentation of the package, beautifully wrapped, fragrant, gift
100%
Selection of the best cosmetics of the world and our brands, everything has a pure composition Beautifully packaged L e a h l a n i - Hawaiian cosmetics is absolutely the best (their fragrance, pure composition, worth it) J o u Jou - Croatian cosmetics TOP I will definitely buy again and try their other products
100%
Large selection of natural products, fast delivery.
90%
I can also discover other products from the news
100%
Great communication. A very pro-client approach that you don't see much of these days. Ecologically packaged.
100%
100%
Accurate advertising Orientation in the store Good description of the goods, including INCI on the website and on the product Healthy ingredients Quality product Packaging
100%
The package was beautifully wrapped and with a gift inside which made me very happy,thank you.
Fast delivery with love and care
We send packages as if they were a gift for our loved ones
Everything you need in one place
We will be happy to help you with your order
Free shipping over 250 Eur
Get free shipping on your order
Free sample with every order
As a gift we always pack you a sample
Wide selection
We offer more than 50 brands
Krásná Každý Den s.r.o.
Ke Zvoli 783
25241 Dolní Břežany
Česká republika
Business Reg. No.: 05080720
VAT ID: CZ05080720
Mastercard
PayPal
ThePay
Visa
ApplePay
Packeta
Zásilkovna
DHL
GLS
Čeština
cz
English
en
EUR