Revitalizing skin toner for all skin types. Contains natural hyaluronic acid and organic essential oils. Hyaluronic acid and provitamin B5 soothe and soften the skin and prevent dehydration. Hyaluronic acid further reduces wrinkles and promotes collagen production. Natural vitamin E provides effective protection against free radicals and skin aging. Rose water, geranium and citrus essential oils add brightness to the skin and help reduce fine lines.
What does it contain and why?
Citrus fruits (tangerine, grapefruit, orange)
Tangerine, a valuable source of antioxidants, has been shown to inactivate free radicals and reduce the outward signs of aging. Orange rejuvenates dull skin and aids collagen production. Grapefruit tones the skin and keeps it clear. It also has an astringent effect.
Are you hesitating to buy? In the shop you will also find a sample of the Revitalizing Facial Toner to help you decide.
Organic rose water
- Obtained by distilling the flowers of the Damask rose, it is used in anti-aging products that prevent or fight wrinkles.
- The rose water we use comes from the double distillation of fresh roses (Rosa Damascena), which are grown in Bulgaria in a completely natural way and are picked one by one, at the first light of the day, just before opening, so that the petals do not lose their beautiful scent and their properties. They are absolutely pure, with a high content of rose essential oil and can be used as food.
- It has soothing and whitening effects and greatly helps in improving dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- It fights bacteria that live on the skin, relieves irritation while moisturizing and soothing the skin.
Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Oxygenates and tones the facial skin, giving it a youthful and fresh texture.
- It regulates sebum secretion, making it ideal for both dry and oily skin.
- It purifies the lymph, so it reduces swelling and speeds up the wound healing process.
- A valuable source of antioxidants, tangerine has been shown to inactivate free radicals and reduce the outward signs of aging.
Grapefruit - Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil
- Grapefruit tones the skin and keeps it clear. It also has an astringent effect and tightens large or open pores.
Orange - Citrus Auratium Dulcis Peeling Oil
- Orange rejuvenates dull skin and aids collagen production.
Use: Apply morning and evening to a clean face and neck before applying moisturizer in gentle circular motions.
Why will you love it? ❤️
For its very fine texture. We were literally blown away by this skin toner. After use, the skin is perfectly soft, supple and looks younger. All this without any feeling of tension. It doesn't stick. It smells pleasantly of rose water and citrus.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water *, Glycerol *, D-Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate *, D Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil *, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil *, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil *, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Xanthan Gum, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid. Naturally contains: citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral. * certified organic ingredients
Natural cosmetics are best stored in a cooler, dry place. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or frost. Sunlight can devalue it or reduce its expiry date. At the same time, when using cosmetics, follow the hygiene recommendations, for example, use a cosmetic spatula to scoop the products in the cup, always close the products after use and keep the edges of the bottles clean. Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. However, do not use natural cosmetics on open wounds either. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. In case of eye contact, flush with lukewarm water from the inner corner to the outer corner for at least 15 minutes. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before rinsing. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called. patch test, i.e. apply and test the cosmetic product for its tolerance on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist, and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a prolonged period of time, seek medical attention.